Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Out For Delivery - My new toy is on it's way!!!

If you all don't hear from me after this afternoon it's because I have a new toy on it's way and I plan to hide in a corner and play with it!!!! Being the southern belle that I am, I may even have some sweat tea and cookies for the UPS man as I sit on the front porch in my rocker and await his arrival.

I can see it now -- I will be a hermit, in the same yoga pants and t-shirt that I had on three days earlier, my eyebrows will resemble one of the muppet characters, my hair will look like a birds nest, and Serena will be the only one that enjoys my body odor... but it's ok cause I'll be all up in my kindle!!!!!

Now, I will be able to read in the car at night (I still do not understand why the car light has a book icon on it if you can't use it to read in the car at night - that's another blog entry) and in the bed without bothering my DH. This device may save my marriage *wink*.

(Thanks Sparky!!!)

~Thanks for KeepinUpwKaren!

No comments:

Post a Comment