Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Guess who's student of the day today???

I'd like to congratulate my son.  I just received a call from his school counselor (ok, my husband) to inform me that Champ was selected to be today's Student of the Day.  What an accomplishment considering he's only been at this school for five weeks!!

I think this is becoming a tradition. In Elementary School, he was always Student of the Month before Thanksgiving Break and last year he was awarded the School's Chararacter Education Award by the School District.  What an honor it is to be his mom!

Champ will be rewarded with a FREE slushie at lunchtime and he had the honor of having this announced during the morning announcements.



I feel so proud to be his mother, I wish I could run over to have lunch with him, but I am told that mom's cannot have lunch with their middle-schoolers, darn!

Thanks for KeepinUpWKaren, until next time!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment